The symposium is divided into streams. These are very loosely grouped, approximating perspectives, knowledge-bases, professional practices or disciplines. As much as possible, we try to program parallel sessions relating to each stream into the same room. This means that it would be possible, if one wished, to follow the same stream for the whole symposium.
You will be asked to select one or more streams when you submit a presentation proposal. If you select more than one stream or 'other', the symposium organisers will choose a stream based on a reading of your title and abstract, or which seems to fit best with other presentation proposals that have been submitted.
e-Learning Symposium Streams
- Stream 1: Pedagogies and Teaching Practices
- Stream 2: Learning Technologies: What They Do and How They Work
- Stream 3: Managing and Leading Educational Change
- Stream 4: Measuring Learning Outcomes
- Stream 5: Research Approaches and Research Results