ADVISORY BOARD & SUPPORTERS
International Advisory Board
Organising Committee, e-Learning Symposium
- Prof. Mary Kalantzis
- Prof. Bill Cope
- Prof. Nicola Yelland
- Dr. Helen Smith
- Dr. Peter Burrows
- Dr. Daria Loi
- Gus Gollings
- Liam Magee
- Keiju Suominen
- Rachael Dunstan
Advisory Board for the International Conference on Learning and the International Journal of Learning
- Michael Apple, University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA.
- David Barton, Lancaster University, UK.
- Mario Bello, University of Science, Technology and Environment, Cuba.
- Manuela du Bois-Reymond, Universiteit Leiden, Netherlands.
- Pascal Brown, Unitec New Zealand, New Zealand.
- Bill Cope, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, USA; Director, Common Ground.
- Robert Devillar, Kennesaw State University, USA.
- Melinda Dooly, Universitat Autònoma De Barcelona, Spain.
- Daniel Madrid Fernandez, University of Granada, Spain.
- Ruth Finnegan, Open University, UK.
- James Paul Gee, University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA.
- Juana M. Sancho Gil, University of Barcelona, Spain.
- Kris Gutierrez, University of California, Los Angeles, USA.
- Roz Ivanic, Lancaster University, UK.
- Paul James, RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia.
- Carey Jewitt, Institute of Education, University of London, UK.
- Mary Kalantzis, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, USA.
- Andeas Kazamias, University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA
- Peter Kell, University of Wollongong, Australia.
- Michele Knobel, Montclair State University, New Jersey, USA.
- Gunther Kress, Institute of Education, University of London.
- Colin Lankshear, James Cook University, Australia.
- Milagros Mateu, NASA, USA.
- Sarah Michaels, Clark University, Massachusetts, USA.
- Denise Newfield, University of Witwatersrand, South Africa.
- Ernest O’Neil, Ministry of Education, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- José-Luis Ortega, University of Granada, Spain.
- Francisco Fernandez Palomares, University of Granada, Spain.
- Ambigapathy Pandian, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang, Malaysia.
- Miguel A. Pereyra, University of Granada, Spain.
- Scott Poynting, University of Western Sydney, Australia.
- Angela Samuels,Montego Bay Community College, Montego Bay, Jamaica.
- Michel Singh, University of Western Sydney, Australia.
- Helen Smith, Global Studies, Social Science and Planning, RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia.
- Richard Sohmer, Clark University, Massachusetts, USA.
- Pippa Stein, University of Witwatersrand, South Africa.
- Brian Street, King's College, University of London, UK.
- Giorgos Tsiakalos, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
- Gella Varnava-Skoura, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece.
- Cecile Walden, Sam Sharpe Teachers College, Montego Bay, Jamaica.
- Nicola Yelland, Victoria University, Melbourne, Australia.
- Wang Yingjie, School of Education, Beijing Normal University, China.
- Zhou Zuoyu, School of Education, Beijing Normal University, China.
College of Education, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
The Globalism Institute, RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia
The Globalism Institute is the public face of a university-wide research strength in globalisation and cultural diversity at RMIT University. The Institute undertakes engaged research into globalisation, transnationalism, nationalism and cultural diversity. It seeks to understand and critically evaluate current directions of global change, with an emphasis on the cultural implications of political and economic transformation. The role of the Institute is to initiate and manage research and community projects involving consortia of academics, researchers and consultants from diverse backgrounds. These collaborative projects draw on expertise from across the university and beyond, in fields such as global politics, international relations, community studies, cross-cultural communication, international education, international trade, productive diversity, global English and media studies. For further information, visit our website, or contact us by email.
RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia http://www.rmit.edu.au/